• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera tracker stuck at initializing.

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im working on a 6400 by 1800 comp and when i try to use camera tracker, it wotks the first time, but after that it just stuck at initializing.

The only workarround that i've founded is to close the program and delete all adobe related process from task manager, but that is not ok when i have more than 20 shots.

Any ideas? thanks!

PC Specs:

R7 2700X

48gb of RAM

2080 Super GPU

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to say, but of course the usual culprits should be checked first: graphics driver, hardware acceleration settings, cache settings, temp folders. In your case you may also want to turn off multiframe rendering. At such large resolutions you easily run out of memory and somehow I have the gut feeling that this is a problem of the additional AE render processes lingering around and clogging up the system rather than the tracker itself.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Mylenium, thanks for the answer. I've tried all those suggestions, but the only thing that works is deleting this process running in background (picture).

Anyway, yes, i'm pretty sure that the problem is related with the large size of the comp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you considered generating a smaller version and track that? 3D tracking isn't really dependent on absolute coordinates and you could scale the scene. It might also be worth trying to pre-compose to a more conventional aspect ratio. Perhaps it's just the extreme field of view in a towel strip that wacks things out...

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2023 Jun 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issues but on a M2 Pro Mac mini. 4K footage. I've tried clearing the cache, resetting preferences, shortening clip, using Pro Res version etc.. still does the same thing. Stuck at initializing 24hr +. 
Any ideas, ..anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines