• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera tracking fail to analyze

Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, I am aware of this has been on immensely common issue for a lot of people, but I have tried everything I found online to fix this, and nothing worked for me.

I also have tried with several different videos to understand if it was a single clip issue, and size and frame rate are always the same for video and composition.

Every single time it fails to analyze.

The only two times I managed to go through the process, I actually got very few points, and when applying a solid to these, instead of remaining still, they moved with the camera.

Anyone can help?

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that's of no use to anyone. You have to provide exact info about your system, your project(s), screenshots and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was pretty sure you were going to reply in such a manner, I don't know why you have to be so rude every time. There are different ways to ask for information if needed. And I noticed by reading the forum that I am not the only one feeling this. 

However, it would be have been more useful to know what kind of information you need instead, and I would be happy to provide them.

For what concerns the videos it's unfortunately pretty much impossible to provide specific information for two reasons:

1) I have tried with about 15 different video clips and none of them worked

2) these videos are owned by a company I work for, and they cannot be sent online before they get published.

I have tried any way to do the same with a free clip I found online, and the result was the same. I could upload that one if needed.

Generally speaking, however, that what I need to do is a similar to this Real Estate video: https://youtu.be/mH6hfihY9DM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NVM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you serious? That's the support?

You do this because you need to feel like a God or because you like to help people?

Because the latter means that you can try to help with what you have, instead of giving up.

Is it my fault if i cannot provide privately owned files?
I did provide everything I could, and asked what do yo need to know about my system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far you have not provided any info that would allow even a guess. No, I can't operate based on "My tracker doesn't work" when I know nothing about your computer, your footage, your comp settings, tracker settings and whatnot. That's just the reality of a forum. Anyway, if you feel I'm not the right person, then just wait. In a few hours it's early morning in the US and I'm sure Rick will be available then, but even he may require some more info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I said more than once that I can provide more information, but I need to know exactly which one, I just said I cannot provide videos.

I also provided a video I used as a test, so that mayb someone can show me how to do with that, if they manage to make it work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines