Can i know the time that a worked in some project using some kind of extension or script for AE?

New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone create that for this community please?
Yesteday i noticed that none program have that tool, lets goooo!

TOPICS
Expressions , Scripting , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be really useful, but I don't think there is such a thing for AE. FL studio has this, and it's really useful. But other softwares just haven't managed to do this yet!

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/view-how-much-time-i-spent-on-the-project/m-...

~Jake

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are loads of third party time logging apps.  

This free Mac app called Clockify will automatically log how much time you spend in each application, record web sites visited, remind you to take breaks, and create extensive log reports of your work which you can provide to employers/clients if necessary.

https://clockify.me/mac-time-tracking

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A limitation here is that the scripting API of Ae has no functionality to notify a script when a project is opened or closed. Hence, such a tool would always require you to explicitly tell when you start or stop working on a project and there is no way to create such a tool that tracks everyting automatically in the background.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines