Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can no longer preview

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

preview.jpg

My after effects was working fine just a few days ago, however after doing some work in premiere pro and using dynamic link, I discovered that I needed to make a correction in after effects but now I can't preview my main composition anymore. It just hangs like this when the file is opened with that blue progress bar at the bottom right and the main preview window is empty. If I move the time position and then try to preview my composition then after effects freezes and says not responding. 

I tried to clear my cache and played around with various settings but still cannot get this issue fixed. It's become quite frustrating as I was nearing the completion of my project in premiere pro and now can't complete my work as I cannot update my work in after effects anymore.

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Nevermind the issue seems to have resolved itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind the issue seems to have resolved itself. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines