• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone help me with this?

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I used to be able to open my library without any problems and it would look like everyone other Adobe After Libraies. But one day when I shutted down my laptop and later came back to my After Effects, i saw my llibrary saying "search all libraries" "Create new libray" "My library" "Inspire and speed up your work with ready-made libraries." and "Explore libraries". I was offly confused and I wasn't able to use any of the effect or anything that was usually in the library to make my edits. I just want what i used to have with everyone that had effects and many things that was already added prior to adding other plug-ins into AE. I hope someone can understand what kind of problem I got into and help with it. Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 11.43.27 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your CC app and for that matter the web interface for your CC account. Some of the required log-in info may need to be refreshed. Similalrly, issues with your Internet connection could prevent accessing the libraries, so check that, too.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much it had worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines