Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change fonts via expressions?

Explorer ,
May 14, 2023 May 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just can't find a way to change font family of a "Numbers" date counter that I'm using. 

I found 3 ways to change the fonts, and neither actually changes it. I've marked the fonts options I've tried in the image sample. Goodness, what other way that works can there possible be? Though clearly I am messing something up.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ah goodness ok the 4th way to change the fonts worked! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was pick whipping the font selection field in the UI the 4th way? Also may I ask why you're changing the font through expression and not just directly from the UI?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quite frankly, I can't re-find it currently.. the most unintuitive piece of software there is..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

because changing it through UI does not work, it doesn't affect it at all. Something ties it to something else, and hence unless you dig up where it is, nothing else Fonts related will at all work with it. And I did have to whip/tie some part of this "script/setup". But I can't explain much because I was just following through some tutorial to get it done. Was just one of many other things I didn't knew, so can't really help much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines