Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change language to Japanese

Engaged ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Trying to install AE in Japanese on OSX. But it keeps being in english.

I have changed the Default Install Language in CC to Japanese. But it didn't help.

I have checked this file: Library/Application Support/Adobe/After Effects/17.0/AMT/application.xml

In here I have <Data key="installedLanguages">ja_JP</Data> I'm guessing that's correct.

Thanks,

Jakob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

If you understand some Japanese, you also change the setting of Language & Region in System Preferences of Mac OSX.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you understand some Japanese, you also change the setting of Language & Region in System Preferences of Mac OSX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for answering. Unfortunatly I don't understand much Japanese. Is this neccessary to do to get AE to run in Japanese?

I just need it for testing a plugin I've made.

Thanks,

Jakob Wagner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok. Just tried it anyways and it works. Thanks! Most of my mac actually continued to run in english, so I could easily change it back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines