• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export to Media Encoder after updates.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a simple fix/workaround on this or are we needing to roll back yet again because Adobe can't seem to ever put out stable updates?

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure, both AE and AME are updated, you should update both to get them to work, what is the release number of both applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

En ambas aplicaciones actualiza lo más que puedas en la versión 2021 que es la que estás utilizando.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi devb29637241,

Sorry for your issue.

The first thing I'd do is to check for the updates as suggested by the experts. If that doesn't help, what happens if you drag and drop the After Effects project in Media Encoder? Does it work that way?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My stuff is always up to date, it's been with these recent updates that completely bungles that ability to import anything into ME. No, I cannot drag and drop. And even if I could - THAT shouldn't have to be a workaround. You should be publishing and charging people for *functional* software. Even with this newest update in Jan 2022, STILL DOESNT WORK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines