• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't get to clip scale, X/Y, etc.

Participant ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my chroma-key video. I've added a layer (at the bottom of the stack) for the static background (a .png, which I've stretched to cover the entire video timeline). For the purposes of this question I have disabled/muted the chroma-key tracks, so only the background .png is visible. When I click on/select the .png clip, I can't seem to get to the 'effects' panel that has scale, x/y, etc. I'm stumped. Attached is a screenshot. MANY THANX IN ADVANCE!

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm a bit confused, are you saying when you select the layer and toggle it open there are no co-ordinates? They won't be in the Effects panel unless it is an Effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Click on the little chevron before the layer name to twirl down the Transform section.  Use the chevron next to Transform to twirl down the transform properties.  

image.png

If there are effects applied, the first chevron will also reveal the Effects section, which can then be twirled down as well.

Take a look at the keyboard shortcuts menu for shortcuts to most of these properties: P for position, S for scale, R for rotation, T fo opacity, E for effects etc.

 

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines