Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import video - green frame

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't use Adobe After Effect 23.5.0
because it fails to import videos correctly.
Frames are green (in some videos completely, in others like Glitch, only some frames) in any video format (.mov, .mpg, .mp4....)
I already tried to modify some settings: I deactivated "hardware accelerated decoding" and emptied the cache and all the hints found online but the problem persists and I can't work!
I have a MacBook Pro
2,5 GHz Intel Core i7 quad-core
Memory: 16GB 1600MHz DDR3
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2GB
Intel Iris Pro 1536MB
Please help me!

Schermata 2023-08-08 alle 18.34.46.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Beatrice,

Sorry for the issue. Your system might not match the minimum requirements for After Effects 23.5. (Please check the list of supported GPUs here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html#graphics-cards). You can check if there are any driver updates available for your GPU. Outdated GPU drivers can cause similar issues.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my experience green frames are connected to codecs.  I can see your footage is from Pexels.  Does it open in Media Encoder and can you convert it in that program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines