• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install Continuum Unit - Blur and Sharpen

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

나는 연속체 단위를 구입 - 시장에서 흐림과 날카로운. 그러나 다운로드하려고 할 때 호환되는 앱이 없다고 말합니다. 그것은 버전 질문입니까? 버전 문제라면 어떤 버전이 되어야 합니까? 제발 도와주세요.

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

다음은 더 정확한 것입니다.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums).

Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's after effect 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 명22893901wjzl,

Thanks for writing in.

I tried installing the plug-in at my end. I am using the latest version of After Effects on Windows and the plug-in worked as expected. The issue could be related to the Creative Cloud desktop app. Try signing out and signing back in into the Creative Cloud desktop app and restart your computer.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to do what you said, but it didn't work. It appears that there is no app compatible with this installed plug-in. How do I solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for trying that.

Instead of using the Creative Cloud desktop app or Adobe Exchange, could you try installing it from the Boris FX website and see if that works? Trial version of the plug-in is available on their website.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines