• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't open after effect cs6

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i have just subscribe the student/teacher 1 year annual/monthly plan.

Installed creative cloud app on my iMac then installed after effect cs6 through the app. I have tried to open the AE but it indicate I can’t use this version of app with my version of macOS and said I have adobe after effect cs6 11.0

I tried searching for a solution found an update 11.0.4 from here and I installed. But when I tried to open the patch installer app but it says update failed.

Anyone can help me with this? As I need the cs6 to do my school assignment. My sch is using cs6 version

Or anyway to downsave CC to CS6? (with the version creative cloud provides me)

I tried talking to customer care, but they have been transferring me from team to another team and not solving anything...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Well, in this case you have limited to downgrade your OS to the requirements of the CC/CS6 software.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can Install the first CC (not cc2018, only CC 12.0) version and do your work. CC have a Save As CS6 command that will solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose,

I have tried to install the first CC version and I'm facing the same problem as CS6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starseek,

Are you back on track now? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Attempting to access an old After Effect CS6 / v11 on my new Macbook Pro 2022 (Silicon) with After Effects 2022.  Any suggestions?  

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clarification:  Attempting to access and old After Effects "PROJECT" that is from version CS6 on my new Macbook Pro 2022 (Silicon) with After Effects v2022.  Any Suggestions?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, in this case you have limited to downgrade your OS to the requirements of the CC/CS6 software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines