Can't open After Effects on Apple M1 Silicon

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have the the latest iMac with the Apple M1 chip and I'm trying to open after effects, but I always get this message. I've just installed the new build (22.2), but the problem remains. Do you know what do I need to do to resolve this problem? I tried to verify the file permissions, but I just can't understant what that means, because all of the other programs are working well. Thank you!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

File --> Info on the folder is your friend. the rest is unclear. Without knowing anything about your actual user configuration and settings nobody can tell you why AE may be acting up. Based on your user name one could also assume that there may ba a language issue if you installed AE in a different language than that of your OS X, but that's just a guess, of course...

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines