• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't preview After Effects comp exported from Media Encoder

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I export my video form After Effects in MP4 format using media encoder everything goes fine but when i try watch my video it doesn't work how i can solve this problem 

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without system info, render settings and details like hardware acceleration settings we can't really tell you much. This appears to be a bug on some systems, while others work just fine. Of course the usual steps apply. Check the settings mentioned, update your graphics driver, play with other options for caches, multiframe rendering and memory usage.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Import the video into Ae and see if it plays in AE. You may need to install a player or codecs for the video to play outside of AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't import my video to AE

Screenshot 2022-12-28 114809.pngScreenshot 2022-12-28 114839.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Joseph,

Sorry for your issue.

Do you see any errors? There is an ongoing issue with the MP4 exports using Media Encoder or After Effects. Please check out the following article for more details: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/export-issue-for-h-264-and-hevc-with-premier...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

thanks for your help

no durnig the exporting using AE or Media encoder there no errors but when i try to play my video that i exported it's doesn't work and i tried different media players the messge i get is that my MP4 is damaged .

so i tried to export a project that i already exported and it's the same it doesn't play

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. Can you try exporting to a different format and let us know if that works? What's the file size of the exported file? If possible, share a download link to the file here so we can test at our end. Feel free to DM me the download if you don't want to share it publicly.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In different format it's ok i can export .

I tried to export it in another hard drive D not in C and it works and it's ok for me

but is there any solution ?

and thank you very much for your help i appreciate that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines