Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't remove blur on photo, using AE template

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using an after effect template to make a kind of video slideshow.
My problem :  I can't manage to remove the blur that is present on the photos near the main photo :

Design sans titre.png

I've tried looking at a number of settings but I've never managed to remove this effect.

Here are the basic composition settings (in the composition there's just the photo with the white frame) :

Capture d’écran 2023-12-08 à 16.02.55.png

Do you have any ideas about specific options where this effect could be removed?

Thanks in advance for any help

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2023 Dec 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select the Camera, press AA, and turn off the Depth of Field or change the camera's aperture and/or blur level to increase the depth of field and reduce the bokeh (blur). Advanced camera controls are only available when using the Classic 3D rendering engine. Your screenshot shows a nested comp (pre-comp) that does not have collapse transformations turned on, so it ignores the main comp camera. If there is no camera in the main comp, the active camera and any lights in the Main comp would be ignored. You'll have to open the nested comp and adjust the camera there, or better yet, select the camera and any lights in the nested com, cut them, then paste them in the Main comp and collapse transformations on layer 8. This will match the camera moves and perspective on all layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines