• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Render: Error 37 :: 66 Image Buffers of size..

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I try to render this project, it says that this frame is too big. I already increased my RAM and my drive has enough space, how do you solve this problem? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to , Import and export , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link would be useful. It is the internal limit. You need to reduce the frame size.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/can-t-render-error-7-66-image-buffers-of-si...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any info about your project and what you're doing there as well as possibly other info on render settings, your system and so on we can't tell you why this error may come up. The first thing to do would be to check for effects like Motion Tile with excessive values that can indeed expand the buffer size beyond acceptable limits. Anything more will require proper info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Several effects artificially increase the frame size. Grow Bounds and Motion Tile are just two. It is easy to exceed the limit if you have not adequately designed your workflow. If you upload a screenshot showing the modified properties of the layers and a Flow Chart if you have a lot of nested comps, we can probably point you in the right direction. Often the fix is as simple as pre-composing, turning off collapse transformations, or reducing the value of a property.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines