• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Render: Error 7 :: 66 Image Buffers of size..

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to export a project and I Get Error 7 :: 66 Everytime, I Have 2 Comps, 1 Comp is the main, the other is adjustments.
When I try to export the first one i get another error : crash  occurred while invoking  effect plug-in '.....', Actually it gives me error of every single plug-in that i added in the composition "E3d,Optical flares, Hue/Saturation, Magic looks,Looks.."
The largest file in my project is 3984 × 2241

Exporting form CC 14.0, Tried to export from CC 13.1 but got the same errors.

"Additional Info"

I'm making Earth zoom, 3D Astroids "E3D" Followed by 3D Earth "E3D", Light and Flare

Earth zoom comes after Astroids, 3D Earth Parented to last image of Zoom

Comp settings: 1920X1080, 25 FPS, Exporting to H.264

Device : Macbook Pro 2013 13 Inch, 8 GB Ram
Multiprocessing Turned off, Ram Available for After effects: 6GB Ram

Help?

Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 5.29.55 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

this pixel count is too much

Ae is limited on 30k but it can lose memory on far less. you should setup your project in a way that does not reach those numbers by cropping compositions and layers and attaching them together with parenting or cameras. there are many ways to do this. you are exporting a 1920x1080 dimensions and there is not need to have a 10x and more pixels from what you are actually seeing.

here's a famous example of earth zoom that if was not setup properly, would crash after only

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this pixel count is too much

Ae is limited on 30k but it can lose memory on far less. you should setup your project in a way that does not reach those numbers by cropping compositions and layers and attaching them together with parenting or cameras. there are many ways to do this. you are exporting a 1920x1080 dimensions and there is not need to have a 10x and more pixels from what you are actually seeing.

here's a famous example of earth zoom that if was not setup properly, would crash after only a few seconds of zooming:

VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professional...

I usually composite in 3D and if I need too I do this in a pre-comps when I have very large scale zooming. this gives me the ability to modify the composite along the way and it suits my workflow needs. I usually don't need more than 2 levels of hierarchy. here's a thread about it: Re: Animating zoom/dolly in of world map, best workflow? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Solved the first problem "Image buffers of size"
Now i got another Error At the middle of the rendering :" crash occurred while invoking effect plugin (..)" for all plugins i had added into my comp then after effects crashed..

How to solve this ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" crash occurred while invoking effect plugin (..)" for all plugins i had added into my comp then after effects crashed..

it's hard to tell, this could be a GPU issue. try updating the GPU Driver if you can. what's it's name? also try resetting your preferences: http://blogs.adobe.com/kevinmonahan/2013/10/15/reset-after-effects-preferences/

if that does not work try leaving 0 RAM for other application. 8GB RAM is the recommended by Ae's system requirements but you are using memory intense effects. also try checking reduce cache size when system is low on memory under preferences->memory. other than that try to isolate your problem by removing effects and layers and see where does it break and why and report back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB and reduce cache is turned on, I made 6GB of RAM for AE, Actually the max number is 6.5GB I can't go beyond that.
Anyway, I managed to render it on 3 steps, no errors occur, but when i render the full project on 1 step this error comes to me

Also when I turn on Caps lock this error comes, So i didn't use it and worked.

Thanks, You Saved Me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of them 3rd party plugins "E3d-Optical flares-Red Giant" and the other from adobe "Fast blur-Hue/Saturation"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines