Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can't save AE file when using pcloud

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using pcloud as one of my cloud storage solution and keep running into the same problem for about 2-3 days now.

When I want to save my files AE files in pcloud, I get this error message:

After_Effects_Error.png

(this applies to all files I tried so far)

If I save on any other drive or cloud storage all works fine.

This only happens on my windows machine though (W10, 21H1), my macbook doesn't have that issue using pcloud (V3.11.2).

I have tried re-installing, deleting all presets but that unfortunately didn't solve the problem.
All help is appreciated 🙂

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021
Hi Jannese, Thanks for writing in. It could be related to permissions. Because it is working from other computers but not this one, I'd recommend reaching out to the IT team or pcloud support to look into this. Let us know how it goes. Thanks, Nishu

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jannese,

Thanks for writing in.

It could be related to permissions. Because it is working from other computers but not this one, I'd recommend reaching out to the IT team or pcloud support to look into this.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines