• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use assets from CC Library anymore?

Participant ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until recently, I could drag a vector asset from my CC Library into the After Effects Project panel, and then use it in AE.

Now, when I do the same thing, the resulting item in the project panel is no longer an Ai-file, but an empty placeholder? And in some cases, even though I for example drag my own company logo from the Library panel into the Project panel, it's not only a placeholder, but it tells me to license the file through Adobe Stock?! What is going on?

How can I fix this to again to be able to use Library assets in After Effects?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is still a thing, assets import into premiere no problem, but when importing to AE it thinks it's an adobe stock asset that hasn't been paid for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's 2023 and this bug is still around. Files are not being synced, never. The "ID" problem is real: every time we reopen after effects, it loses all the files. We can add files from the library to the project, but if we reopen it, they are all gone. AES created a new folder without them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines