• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use track matte or blendings modes on draft 3d layer

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on an AE project at the moment and it won't let me select any blending mode or track matte on a draft 3d layer, like the option doesn't exist at all. I can see track mattes on a non draft 3d layer, so it's not like I've just left it off by mistake. I'm also not viewing with adaptive resolution, which I know can sometimes cause issues.

If it helps, the layer I am attempting to use track matte on is a draft 3d comp layer. It works fine if I do not have draft 3d, but I  need it on for the orientation adjustments.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

You can not access them because you have the Cinema 4D renderer active. Look into the bottom right corner of your composition panel and change it into Classic 3D.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can not access them because you have the Cinema 4D renderer active. Look into the bottom right corner of your composition panel and change it into Classic 3D.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's 100% fixed the problem. Totally oversaw that!

Thank you so much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines