• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create multiple texts to tracked scene with 3D tracker...only allows to create another text and camera ??

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im very familiar to AE and have been using 3D tracker awhile now and have had little problems.  Recently once I set the ground plane (after its been analyzed) and "create text and camera" that all works but as soon as I try to create another tracked text - select more points - R-click and "create text" it only allows "Create Text and Camera"  Worked perfectly a month ago in the same project...I tried other projects and the same issue... I exported as an older file thinking it was the new update and same thing. Created a new project from scratch, same thing...The weird part is it will randomly start work sometimes and then I close it out and then re-open and same issue...???

Any thoughts or insights would be much appreciated !

Im using the latest v 16.0.1

regards

Justin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

You may create a Null and then Shift+Parent a 3D Text Layer to the Null that was created with AE's Camera Tracker.
On your intermittent issue, it will be good if you can provide a screen capture, to allow us to view the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may create a Null and then Shift+Parent a 3D Text Layer to the Null that was created with AE's Camera Tracker.
On your intermittent issue, it will be good if you can provide a screen capture, to allow us to view the issue.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm very interested in this. Having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines