• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Preview/Render

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am struggling with an issue and have tried a lot but nothing has seemed to work. I was editing like normal and then all of a sudden I was unable to preview what I was working on. It would only show me a small chunk of the project. I tried sending it to Adobe Media Encoder so I could render and export it, but it was taking so long and ended up freezing. It would not export at all. I tried closing After FX completely but when I opened it back up and tried to preview, it would only play a few frames and nothing else. I've tried running it as administrator, tried clearing the cache, tried running it on my CPU, and lots of other stuff. The project size is 517 KB. If I open old projects that have a larger size, I am able to preview those but if I try to open a new project, I cannot preview anything. I have plenty of space on my computer so that shouldn't be an issue. I do not know what to do anymore. Any help would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but you've not provided any useful info despite your long wrtite-up such as actual system info, details about the project and its contents, preview settings, cache settings and whatever else may be relevant. Project size doesn't matter, it matrters what's inside.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines