• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant click on any effects or presets

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started encountering a bug yesterday where my after will not allow me to click on any effects or presets in the effects and presets window. I am still able to add effects by right clicking my footage and choosing effect.

You can see in the screenshot that the create new animation preset button at the button is not appearing.

The only way I am able to fix this is to reset after effects multiple times. I dont even know where to being troubleshooting or what information to provide.

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your system's graphics driver and check your hardware acceleration settings in AE.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue persists after updating my drivers and switching my hardware acceleration settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: Im still encountering this after replacing the motherboard and cpu on my system. Any suggestions appreciated, I am happy to give more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem, I notice that this just happens when I search for an effect and the letter I click on makes the "Effects and Pressets" window turn black, like, I can't search for "exposure" bc the E letter makes it black, than I look for "XPO" and found it 😅, the C causes it too, it doesn't solved my problem even when I reinstalled AE but I hope this observation helps u.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you find a fix for this problem? i also have it..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same issue i also search xpo bc of it lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines