• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant find my values

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working in After Effects for a couple years now but I am still far from an expert. So I am trying to animate a short title sequence but that is kind of hard when the program doesn't show me the values for anything anymore. I tried clicking the stop watch and manually moving things but that doesn't work either. I seem to be the only person having this issue since I can't find anything remotly similar on google. This leads me to beieve that there is a simple answer I am just missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
How to , Performance , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Mar 20, 2021 Mar 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please use the "insert photo" option so people can see your photos without downloading them and having  to open Photoshop.  Alot of people won't bother.

Also you'll have to be more specific "wont show me values for aything"?   What's that mean.

There are alot of "things" in AE.  What "things" youre talking about and what "things" you've tried moving?

Also this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-what-information-should-i-provide-when-asking-a-que...

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines