• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant install after effects

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so every time i download the adobe after effects set up installer it opens for a split second then closes and usually deletes the whole set up i tried download creative cloud it opens for longer and i can choose why i need cc and stuff then it closes the same way as earlier after that i try download photoshop express same time but it doesnt auto delete itself off my files please help my money is slowly being wasted since i cant use any thing

a list of some of my pc details to help

platform: Windows 10
Processor Intel 17 dual core
i have 100 gb left of space (not from a flasyh drive)

hope this helps you help me

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it seems your pc is good,

Minimum specifications
  Minimum specifications
Processor Intel and Apple Silicon (Rosetta2 Supported) Multi-Core Processor
Operating system macOS versions 10.14, 10.15 or macOS Big Sur 11.0 and later. macOS Big Sur is supported in After Effects version 17.5.1.
RAM 16 GB minimum (32 GB recommended).
GPU 2GB of GPU VRAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes ik i need those requirements i dont meet the 16gb ram i have 8gb but from this customer support dude i can still run it it would just be incredibly laggy which im fine with but yeh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The behavior likely indicates a bigger issue with your system's local install data base or for that matter possibly Windows Update. Impossible to say much without any install logs at hand. Providing some info might help us to advise:

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this led me somewhere i found my dlm log and it says i had a windows error i only read a lil bit so ill just give u the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, it pretty much means what it says. You have to check your router and your Windows network connection. In the latter case it may be as simple as deleting the existing connection from the network system panel, rebooting the machine and letting Windows auto-configure a new connection.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so i need to remove my internet then reboot my system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines