• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant view preview of stroke effect after Mocha boundary complete

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recent issue whereby I complete a boundary in Mocha and layer a stroke effect on the layer mark howver the stroke effect is invisible when viewing on AE. If i export the video, however, the effect is there and visible. 

Might be an easy fix, however I'm not overly fluent in AE to know what I've pressed to make the effect not viewable. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2022 Sep 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One of the problems is that your composition resolution is set to 1/4, the magnification ratio is set to 25%, and your stroke is only 3 pixels wide. Somewhere in that comp panel, AE is trying to draw a line that is 1/4 of 3 pixels wide and not completely solid. I am not surprised that you cannot see it. 

Set the composition resolution to Auto and set the magnification ratio to 100% and you should be able to see the stroke. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines