• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Light Sweep flattening gradients in client logo

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with CC Light Sweep flattening a client logo. The logo includes a silver / grey gradient and is a mandatory that the final output preserves this. Is there a way to alter CC Light sweep so the effect doesn't flatten the logo? I have tried altering the light intensity but the effect is still affecting the logo. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what you are asking and since you haven't even provided a screenshot, that's pretty much not going anywhere. Sorry, but describing invisible elephants is of no use to anyone. it simply seems to me you do not understand AE's rendering order and how effects always force rasterization since they are strictly pixel-based. That being the case, your project would likely need to be massively re-structured to retain whatever specific look you are alluding to. But, again, nobody can advise if you don't offer useful info and screenshots.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines