• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cc particle world

Participant ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im trying to make some twinkling stars. Im having some success but I dont want them to be born and die completely.  Is there a way so they just fade and illuminate a bit. It doesnt look right they appear andf disappear.    Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you turn up the life value, they won't disappear as fast, but if you send a screenshot that will give us a better understanding of what you want to achieve.

~Jake

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I've tried longer life value but that just makes them come on the screen and stay there. I just want them to instead of appearing and disappearing or appearing and staying there to already be on screen but then just flicker a little like real stars. Real stars don't disappear then new ones appear elsewhere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont mind if they die but then are reborn in same place but they dont do that. Its new ones every time one is born. Sorry for 2 replies but theres no edit button??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think what i need to do is loop them so that i see only a few stars birth and death over and over but not sure which property to loop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're using the wrong effect. Use CC Ball Action or Card Dance.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you could explain how please? as Ive searched all over and cant find any tut to do what I want to do specifically. I cant see how i would make each particle in ball action blink separately of each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

actually its ok i found exactly what I want with the shape twinkle star preset.   Thanks all for help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines