• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC Radial Fast Blur but directional?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project where I am using CC Radial Fast Blur to achieve a desired look, but it requires a massive Grow Bounds to make it look right and that has both increased my render time and the chances for a crash. I was wanting to ask if there is some alternative to CC Radial Fast Blur that would look the same but be dirctional rather than radial. I have tried experimenting with the various other blur effects but the Brightest zoom option that the Radial Fast Blur provides is not found on any of the other blurs.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Instead of using Grow Bounds, try Pre-composing the layer before you add any animation, then open the pre-comp's Composition Settings and increase the comp size sufficiently to get the blur you want. Then go back to the main comp and animate your blur. This will save a lot of processing time.

If that won't do it, we need to see a screenshot of your comp with the modified properties (press uu) of the problem layer showing so we can see what you are trying to create. Just take the screenshot, dr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instead of using Grow Bounds, try Pre-composing the layer before you add any animation, then open the pre-comp's Composition Settings and increase the comp size sufficiently to get the blur you want. Then go back to the main comp and animate your blur. This will save a lot of processing time.

If that won't do it, we need to see a screenshot of your comp with the modified properties (press uu) of the problem layer showing so we can see what you are trying to create. Just take the screenshot, drag it to the reply field, or copy and paste it so you can see it in your reply instead of using the "Drag & drop here..." field to upload it, and we can probably help you out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never thought the answer would be that easy. Improved my render time 10 fold. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines