• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CEP Panel Online react JSX

Contributor ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I want the CEP panel to work online, I upload it to the hosting and call it through another panel with

window.location.href = "http://myhost"

The panel opens, but the buttons stop working and do not respond. Tell me what I need to change in the logic so that JSX scripts work online?

For example, how can I call an alert so that it will work inside AE ​​when the panel is uploaded to the hosting?

Harchenko_0-1658943652616.png

TOPICS
Scripting , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

CEP panels only work inside their host applications and not inside a web browser. What you can do is CEP panels which contact a server to send and recieve information from it. And of course the same server can talk to web browsers, so that you can exchange information from a browser on one machine over a server to a CEP panel on another machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you actually established a private connection by initializing the sockets? The panels won't blindly load content from any URL. I also think HTTPS is mandatory these days.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is not how to load the panel, it is loaded. The question is that the buttons with jsx scripts work when the panel is uploaded to the hosting.

I am told that this is not possible, but I know an extension that works this way and I want to find this solution

Harchenko_0-1658944825459.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CEP panels only work inside their host applications and not inside a web browser. What you can do is CEP panels which contact a server to send and recieve information from it. And of course the same server can talk to web browsers, so that you can exchange information from a browser on one machine over a server to a CEP panel on another machine.

Mathias Möhl - Developer of tools like BeatEdit and Automation Blocks for Premiere Pro and After Effects

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines