• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certain Frames showing up black

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on my demo reel and when I tried to shift some clips over, the clips I shifted turned black. The others play just fine and the black clips play fine in layer view but not on the main comp view. I made sure wireframe isn't on and I cleared my cache. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cassidy5ED2_0-1643599451427.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Standard answer: Check your hardware acceleration options and update your graphics driver. Disable hardware acceleration if nothing else fixes the issue.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I didn't have any luck with these! I updated my driver to the most recent NVIDIA driver and also tried disabling the hardware acceleration but the clips are still not showing up. Thank you for your suggestions!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't exactly an answer to your question, but I'll add the recommendation that if you're doing straight editing work, that's what Premiere is for! You'll be much happier with the playback and flexibility of moving things around. 

If you create a Premiere timeline with the correct settings, you can actually just copy/paste your clips into there. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I ended up redoing it in premier, it was much easier, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines