• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change duration of a AE 'Title' in Pr not changing the animation.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I have a problem with animated titles in AE. When I export them to Pr, this happens:

- Let's say my title has 10sec animation with In and Out.

- Drag the title to my timeline in Pr, and I want to make it shorter, like 5sec.

- The title, instead of reducing the time but mantain the animation, is like you cut it and the animation out desappears.

Is there any way to add something in AE to fix this? Is not for personal use, that means something that  customers will have to change it themselves will not work... 

Many thanks!

TOPICS
Expressions , FAQ , How to , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any specific info about the project contents and how it is set up in the Essential Graphics panel nobody can tell you much. Without proper preparation these things of course only will act like regular footage.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually read a bit about it:

From Composition > Responsing Design - Time > Create Intro/Outro

This is how you create 'Protected Regions' but Adobe seems to say that if I am using CINEMA 4D Render or 3D Layers (I am) these settings might not work...

But if anyone knows how to fix this or how to make it work would be great. It doesn't have to be with Essential Graphics as I can see...

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines