• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change timeline column layout across all precomps

Contributor ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do a lot of work with .aep's that touch several different animators who have different preferences in how they have their columns set up in the timeline, and same with the preview settings. Some prefer to preview at half res with fast preview turned off, some prefer full res with fast preview on, etc. But these things are local settings that change per precomp, which means that every single time I dive into a precomp, I need to rearrange all of those things to work effectively.

Is there a way, like workspaces, to just reset the entire layout, including columns and preview settings? A script or something like that?

screenshot2015-05-11at12.55.17.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Valorous Hero , Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Nothing built-in and no 3rd party utility, as far as I know. This bothers me too. Please file a Feature Request.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Valorous Hero ,
Mar 23, 2018 Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing built-in and no 3rd party utility, as far as I know. This bothers me too. Please file a Feature Request.

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DG. David Escalante, here is the feature request form: http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anything come of this yet??? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines