• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changing colour of text. Beginners problem

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are probably a number of ways of doing what I am trying to achieve, but none have produced good results for this newbie.

Scanned a page from a book and cut out the number I want to highlight as a layer. Importing into After Effect, I just need to change the dark area (the number) of one layer to a colour that emphasizes. (I'm going to scale as well but the colour is the problem)

Getting below result using "Change to Color" but there's a lot of spill and not all relevant gets selected. Have tried many different black/grey "From Color" values, but very fiddly and results are not great. 

Any help much appreciated.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 121616.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use Colorama, Tint or Tritone or simply correctly cut out the layer by using its grey values as a track matte on a duplicate. A million ways to go about it, but you need to invest more effort.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines