• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chat Expression Rig Questions

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, I posted a couple of things about this topic before, but at the time I wasn't the most well-versed with what kind of product I wanted. 

I'm wondering if anyone is able to aid me in creating a chat animation expression rig or the likes. I attached a video of my end result : 

Everything in the video I created, however I did it manually, and it ends up always taking me up to two hours to complete a full song. I need to be able to churn out a lot of these videos in a small amount of time, so I've been looking for a way to automate it. Really, any help at all is so greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Expressions , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use an expression to center the text on a shape-layer background using sourcceRectAtTime(). You could also use the layer's in-point and interpolation to move each layer up when a new layer or pair of layers are added to the timeline. 

I don't have time to write the expressions for you. Seems to me that I already answered a similar question on the forum recently and provided the expression basics. If I get sometime later I'll look for that reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My earlier post:   Re: Using sourceRectAtTime expression to recreate ...

RickGerard_0-1674636491732.gif

The code will have to be modified to account for multiple lines and background shape layers. I don't have time to do that for you. Let me know if you need more help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines