Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cinema 4d won't download or install

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a few days ago  Creative Cloud All Apps.

In After Effects i have an issue with using the possibility creating a composition or loading a file in 3D/4D. Means i alway get an error code telling that i have to install Cinema 4D. According to my research it supposed to get installed during the After Effect Download what i have done now 3 times with no change.

What am i missing?

Please Help

Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you download Maxon app and then download Cinema 4d?

https://www.maxon.net/downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Laura25268997n872

If you still get the error, can you please share a screenshot of the error message here? 

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rameez_Khan ,

i figured out that the maxon plugin was missing in AE as well as if you uninstall AE over ACC it only deletes AE and you have to uninstall the maxon Cin D4 manual to make sure to download the program again in the correct way. After i have done the above steps AE recocgnized now cinema 4D and seems to be working well even i still got once an 303 error code.

I will run some test to check it out.

Thanks

PS: Please check out the uninstalling part with cin D4 it took me a couple tries of uninstalling and downloading until i realized that cin $d is not included in the uninstalling process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines