• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CINEWARE - no Cinema 4D installation was found

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to bring in a camera tracked composition into my initial After Effects project but when I import it, an error pops up and says "After Effects: AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: No Cinema 4D installation was found. ( 5027 :: 12)". Does anyone know why it is saying this and how to fix it? Thanks.

All the best,

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Hey hi,

I was getting the same issue. So after putting some effort on it I have found my solution for ( 5027 :: 12). That was due to the dynamic link problem between After Effects and Cineam 4D. Here are some steps which I followed:

1.  Make sure you have updated version for both or atleat above the 2017 version.
  2.  In my case the problem was After Effects was not finding the Cinema 4d because I'd installed in other drive as comapre to default settings.
  3. So the solution for my problem is to change the dir

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you please check the plug-in path installed?

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/c4d.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already done, no issue there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you still get the same warning even if you install a full version of Cinema 4D?

https://www.maxon.net/en-us/try/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have R20. Called tech support yesterday and after a while, he finally found out that it was a bug with the newest version After Effects that didn't like to communicate with C4D. After installing the previous version of AE, the problem has seemed to go away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020 Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Troy,

really I having this problem now.  which version of AFX have you gone back to?

Alex

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Troy and Alex, I am also having this problem now with Cinema 4D Lite. Which version of Ae are you guys using to successfully access C4D Lite?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I'm having this problem also I just updated and everything. Which version did u go back to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey hi,

I was getting the same issue. So after putting some effort on it I have found my solution for ( 5027 :: 12). That was due to the dynamic link problem between After Effects and Cineam 4D. Here are some steps which I followed:

1.  Make sure you have updated version for both or atleat above the 2017 version.
  2.  In my case the problem was After Effects was not finding the Cinema 4d because I'd installed in other drive as comapre to default settings.
  3. So the solution for my problem is to change the directory of cineware plugin like the attach screenshot.Screenshot (215).png

 

4. Hope it will work for you guys...
  5. And if it did not work change the port setting from 5030 to 5027...May be it will work for you guys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find the Maxon Cinema 4D R21 .exe file after accidentally uninstalling it, I stopped it midway though from the task manager. Yet the cinema 4d file is deleted. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do have the same problem.

How about macOS? This solution seems to apply only to Windows.
I've attached a screenshot for reference.
Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines