Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clean Piano Visualizer Particles with Trapcode like Rousseau

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone could find the settings of Rousseau's Trapcode Particles and send them to me because I am struggling to make as clean of particles as him. He uses a layer emitter in trapcode, and a mask of Synthesia to emit the particles. Of course, he uses multiple layers as well, to make for example the splines. I want the settings of everything, particles, splines, background smoke and the lighting. He makes the particles look clean and stylish, and makes it not look unnatural, so I hope any of you can figure it out send it to me here.

Here is a slow video so you can see the particles better and in action, I want it to look like that: YouTube 

Skjermbilde 2022-01-31 183446.png

These are the particles I want to replicate, the video shows more about the movement of the particles. But I hope I could get some help with it!

Yours,

- Alexandra

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you are asking. Have you actually experimented on your own? Not meaning to be disrespectful, but your "I want the settings of everything" in your initial post is simply not realistic. Only the artist who did the original will know this and that kind of is the point. You could come up with your own settings that replicate the look, but use completely different settings. Even us AE long-timers would have to figure this out with trial and error, so there can basicalyl not be such a thing as someoen telling you what settings to use unless the original creator would care to create a tutorial or disclose them in some other way.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Mylenium suggested, a lot of trial and error to dial in the look is really your best bet here. 

From having previously recreated this look myself, I will tell you that you'll probably want to look at the fluid physics settings, and you'll be running multiple particle systems within Particular. It will also get fairly processor-heavy pretty quickly, so finding a balance of look and performance (and how to properly drive everything) will be just as much of a challenge.

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines