• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Close Current Viewer of All Viewers of Same Type - Menu Command

Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a menu command for "Close Current Viewer of All Viewers of Same Type"? I would like to close all comps from the timeline panel with one menu command, which is a lot faster than closing each comp individually. Thank you.

TOPICS
Scripting , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2022 Dec 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can right-click on any selected panel in a panel group and select Close Other Panels in Group. Unfortunately, there is no Close Other option available for keyboard shortcuts. 

You can find out if a menu or right-click option can be assigned to a keyboard shortcut by going to Edit/Keyboard Shortcuts and typing the term in the search help field:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there's such a command. but check out this page, perahps something will come up:
https://hyperbrew.co/blog/after-effects-command-ids/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I checked out this already and there is no menu command available for this menu item.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines