• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color bars in media encoder but not in after effects

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I export my project to the media encoder, there are no color bars in any of my video, and none of the files have a little color bar thumbnail. But once I try to start the queue, I see color bars as it uploads as well as in the final exported product. I haven't touched any of my files and keep them all in one folder. I've tried replacing the once that appear to have color bars anyways, and they look fine in After Effects until I try to export them from media encoder. Any advice?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any exact info about the file types, where they are stored and other stuff liek system info, hardware acceleration settings and so on we can't tell you anything. You have to be much more specific. From hardware acceleration and cache issues to the files somehow being genuinely inaccessible at render time there could be a million things going on here.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both of the missing files are mp4s. Searching in the project window for "missing footage" doesn't turn up anything. These files are stored in the same folder with the rest of my videos for this project, and the others (gifs and one mp3) are still playing just fine. Not sure what you mean by system info or cache issues and so on? and I think I have hardware acceleration turned off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Carolyn240007086aoj

This is a weird one! I haven't seen this before. 

Is all the footage stored locally or on an external media drive? 

This might sound basic, but have you tried restarting your computer?

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines