• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color bug related to Adjustment Layer?

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug happen when starting a video using 0% Opacity to 100% in a certain timing, it will look like picture 01 at the end of the bug, but before it will look blueish. Only way to ""fix"" it was to change colors to 8bit (which is horrible) or removing the opacity of the start of the video. Purging memory and disk cache didn't fix it at all. So, for now to fix this I was forced to remove the starting opacity value change of the video to 100% ... it also doesn't matter (picture02) what color working space or if set to None, disabling it all etc would still give the same error unless I switched to 8bit.

I believe that it is a bug somehow related to the opacity of Adjustment layer vs of the video part(picture03), if I had set Adjusment Layer to 0 it woulnd't bug but obviously wouldn't show the effects over the other layers. Weirdly enough, the other transitions I created using opacity values through the video didn't bug at all.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply looks like your graphics hardware is not up to par to handle this, so start by turning off hardware acceleration by toggling the fast draft icon. Of course the usual steps apply: Update your graphics driver and check the relevant settings in AE.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You mean this option? I reedited the video and the bug still happen. Although I am not using the most recent GPU of the market, it is a GTX 1060 6gb with the latest driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines