• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color distortion

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an animation in Character animator but when I render it in after affects or media encoder the colors of my animation look washed out. The only fix I found was to drag my QuickTime rendered file into vlc media player and the colors look normal. The only problem is I don't know how to save the vlc file I only know how to drag my video it in to vlc. Does anyone know a fix for either problem I would appreciate it? 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Without any info about render settings, your system's color management and so on nobody can tell you much. screenshots would also apparently tell us a lot more than generic descriptions. The general gist likely is that you're working "blind" - using a specific monitor profile/ mis-tweaked monitor without compensating for it by using color management plus on top of course you may simply not be aware how some CoDecs limit color ranges. anyway, more info is required.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines