• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

color management update issue- Sony a7siii

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have some slog footage I shot on a sony a7siii in 120fps 4k and I have it graded in premiere pro under the new hlg 21000 color management but when i import the footage into after effects the colors are desaturated and when I render the color management is off. I was wondering the workflow for HDR export in after effects, I tried turning color management on but the hlg 21000 profiles are all different and no reproduce the original colors accurately. After effects won't let me interpret the footage any further so I was hoping someone had a workflow that would allow me to edit some clips in after effects while maintaing the HLG color space. I have tried chagning the after effects working space to all the different HLG 2100 profiles but I'm unsure which one is standard if any. Any help would be greatly apprciated since I can't work on any VFX projects in AE with this footage under the 10bit color space. I have a AMd threadripper 3960x, with a nvidia 3080 10gb founders, I have changed my nvdia control panel to support a full dynamic range as well.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

seems like a color managment problem and you need a color managed workflow, I would recommend in Ae to use either Color Profile Converter or OCIO to set the right profile for your footage and not use Ae's native color management. see if this helps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lns6AuJzBnI

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines