• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color Palette in AE Library

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to add colors to my color palette in the Library Panel in After Effects?
I know I could add them in Photoshop or Illustrator and they will show up in After Effects. Just wanted to know how to do it in AE, so I don't have to go back and forth. Thx

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure but I'm afraid that this is not possible within AE. What I do a lot of times is to use color.adobe.com to create style palettes that can be added to your creative cloud libraries and access them directly in AE through the Library panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think not possible, but really there are some scripts that can help you do a lot regarding colors in AE like this one https://aescripts.com/coco-color-coworker/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately the answer is no, you cannot do this natively. Libraries are still pretty one-way for After Effects, I'm afraid. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines