• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color picker not working on second monitor

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two 4k monitors but on my secondary(riglt) moitor my color picker isn't working. It works fine on my primary monitor(left), but as soon as I move it over to my second monitor it starts picking random colors. I usually have my color libaries on my second screen so it's really anoying. Any help would be usefull.

I'm on PC and have AE 2019

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here on a Mac with Adobe Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

colors are not random it's picking color from your desktop image.  You say you usually keep your color libraries on 2nd monitor so that means the problem started suddenly, right?  It worked before and now it's stopped?  Did it stop working after an update?  What settings are you using for multi monitor setup?...try to update video drivers.  clear cache  reboot.  Works on my multi monitor setup

~Gutterfish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue here. I have three monitors (EIZO EC2785 @ 4k resolution) and color picking is only working in the main (middle) monitor. I am testing Substance for the first time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines