• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color shift on import

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully someone can help. I am getting a slight color shift on my video only after I import into After Effects.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the footage interpretation and the color profile. The rest we can't realyl know without any proper info about the footage, CM settings, your system etc..

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well the clip is ProRes 4444 that was exported out of FCPX through Compressor. I know there is nothing wrong with the clip because it is fine when imported back into FCPX, Motion and even Premiere Pro. The problem only exsists after I import into After effects. There will be a couple of frames out of the 2 second clip that have a green tint. Very noticable when plating back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried bringing the video into a new project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, even reinstalled After Effects. Same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try exporting the video from FPCX with Animation compression and see how it comes into AE. 
And I wonder if this will help at all.  I had the problem in AE 2022 where videos would be solid green, which is different than the problem you're having, but maybe this solution will help, which I found in this thread 

YOU MUST DO STEPS BELOW IN THIS EXACT ORDER....

1. Disable hardware acceleration in Preferences/Import
  2. Clear BOTH  disk caches in this order Preferences/Media Cashe, and then Preferences/ Disk Cache
  3. Close After Effects and Reboot Your PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES, that did it! The disabling the hardware acceleration and clearing the caches. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's great!  I'm glad it worked out! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines