• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coloring Issue When Importing iPhone 12 Footage to After Effects

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I import iPhone 12 footage to After Effects (or Premiere Pro), the coloring becomes more overexposed and vibrant. (Example below)

When I import drone footage, DSLR videos or other iPhone clips, the coloring remains accurate. Any suggestions? 

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 1.46.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-08-30 at 1.46.48 PM.png

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have some color management issues going on somewhere. We need details, screenshots, and color settings for your project to point to the exact problem. The iPhone 12 also has several recording options. Try fiddling with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like the problem is within the iPhone settings because I am having issues with both Premiere and AE and I have tried with a variety of settings. I even tried downloading older versions of AE to see if that would make a difference. Does anything in these settings look off? 

IMG_8003.PNGIMG_8004.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for being willing to take a look at my issue, Rick. I found a work around once I chatted with Adobe support chat. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi calvaryc37394405,

Glad that you found a workaround. Would you mind sharing it here? It could be helpful for other users.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines