Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors in Library displayed incorrect

Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a problem with the library in AE. A colleague created a Library with the custumers CI-colors. When I import the library into AE all colors look wrong.

When I press "info" the rgb values are correct..but...when picking the color, those RGB-values are totally off. So it looks like AE isn t displaying the Library-colors correct.

Now here comes the funny part....I have this problem on my workstation and on my Laptop....and I am the only one in the company with this problem. On 5 other workstations this problem doesn t exists.

I totally uninstalled everything and made a clean re-install. Nothing helped.

Did I miss something with display settings in AE??? Color working space is set to none, working gamma to 2.4 (REC709)...like on all the other workstations.

ANY idea what could be wrong with my systems?

THAAAANX

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import and export , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or PC?

Either way, an RGB value should stay consistent. When you select the colour from the library, are the RGB values are not as they were intended/saved?

Or are the values correct but they look wrong on your monitors? If the latter than you probably need to change the colour profile of your monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi and thanx for your reply.

All systems are PCs (Windows)

The displayed color is wrong e.g. the saved RGBs are 30,73,226 .... the displayed (and pickable) values are 57,76,222.

Doing the same thing on another PC saved, displayed and pickable values are correct as they were saved to the library.

As if some kind of color profile is added to the displayed library.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines