• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour band error

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help me...I am getting the the glitch as shown in the pictures. It's an imported project from online...and I was trying to work with it. I am getting these coloured band lines.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It simply means there is missing footage. You may want to read the online help on such basics. If there were additional assets with the template you may have to download them, otherwise these could simply be the images you are supposed to replace with your own. Follow the instructions of the template.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Mylenium, there's missing footage.  If you use the search box in the Project panel to search for the work "missing" After Effects will highlight any the missing files.

missing.PNG

If you then double-click on the file, your Windows Explorer or Finder(?) will open and let you locate a file with the same file name.  Once selected, any other missing files which are in the same folder will automatically be updated too.

If you don't have the file, you can right-click on it in the project panel, you can then choose to Replace footage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines