Comp 1 shape layer 1 comp 1?

Explorer ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So Im watching the tutorial video of Nicholas the creator of the script duik bassel for AE, and he did something of using the puppet pins, with the bone layers created from selecting leg from rig, on the duik bassel panel, 

And there was a user in his discord server that told me i need to have this panel in order to do it correctly with advance and not legacy, 

He said its visable on effect controls, i couldnt find my effect controls, then i found out why it was no checked off on windows, but i still dont see this exact panel of puppt pins, layers, bone color 

on the panel comp 1 shape layer 1 comp 1

probably because when i did it i didnt make a shape layer but anyway could someone please tell me how to get this panel? 

MalevolentRainbow_0-1653525481725.png

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Honesl answer: With DUIK's notoriously terrible code and workflow I'd simply start from scratch. Digging intoi the layers and trying to fix the botched expressions would just not be worth it and nobody can know what went wrong at which point in the first place.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines